Monday, February 06, 2017

The Jimmy thing!

      Born in Central Kolkata, Jimmy is a serious gaming fan, who resides with his little sister along with his parents. A hardcore Xaverian, gamer and footballer, I always had the pressure of satisfying people around me and living up to their expectations. Childhood was awesome as it was a ‘boys’ only school thus leaving no space to have female friends. Playing at the maidan, adda at the coffee house, enjoying park street roadside stalls was all I was about until got admitted to college.  Little did I know that my road to love was being readied as I entered the college gate? Fully drenched in rain, I went towards the classroom in casual clothes, since my college dress wasn’t ready.

    Sitting on the chair which was too small for me to sit, I felt ridiculously uncomfortable. Felt so irritating that time. Anyhow I attended my first day and ran away home.

    Days went by and I got to make some serious friends. Some became without any effort, some I had to make. It was a first experience of a coed atmosphere all around. Enjoyed all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment