Saturday, February 04, 2017

First Day

For Winny it was a special day as many student feels little confused on their first day, their future paradise. Just like every other student her goal was to make new friends in class and in the outside.

        You know guys life is full of strange experiences good and bad, happy and sad. The first day of college should be a day of thrill, joy and excitement. But it turned out to be real bad day indeed. Wearing new clothes I entered the college gate, the entrance of the college was surrounded with water all over and each of us were thinking what to do next...somehow we managed to cross the road, making our new dress dirty..

       This is how we entered our new class. I was baffled to see students attending their lectures silently, for us it was a school more than a college. I found newly admitted students in high spirits.

      Attending the classes, I found the method of teaching is different. Each subject is taught by a specialized Professor. I felt encouraged and motivated and continued to attend all my lectures with strong will power. Since I left my home away, I used to feel alone and left out sometimes to my dear ones and family. At the end we all have to learn how to deal with the outside world and that's what I did.

     Guys this is how I used to end up each day in a mindset that moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them but that they seize us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment