Saturday, February 11, 2017

Her First Glance

  Going to college was becoming boring day by day. Those monotonous subjects was heard and seen by me every day. I mean, who likes it? College was stupendously strict which felt stricter than school sometimes! As a result class was the only place to have.
      
 One fine day I went to have some talks to a classmate of mine. She was there, standing grazing the wall. Talking to my classmate my eyes suddenly noticed hers, which were staring at me as if wanting to know me, who I'm. I believe eyes are the mergers of the soul, when we keep our eyes peeled we certainly feel the essence of joy, the beauty of nature, and the "beholder" read emotions from the eye slits. As we all know our eyes speak, so it was a way of having conversation with her. Having locked my eyes with her’s, she blushed and starred away.
      
 Our eyes spoke in a language which was difficult for us to understand, but they surely made a path for us to walk together and we readied ourselves to walk on that path. The source of attraction and emotional attachment, she seems to be different and her smile made me look twice, I would say a many more time. It was the unfamiliar feeling for me since I spent my 13 years reading in a boy’s school knowing little about the whereabouts of a girl's heart and I was so influenced.
     
 Whenever I dig into the past, it's a immense feeling, the secret of mutual eye contact, the aversion of her eyes was unpleasant for me..but after a period of time, everything excited me at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment